This page is also accessible from the online help index. To open the help index, click on the symbol.
This version of the camera software has the following main features:
- Live Images via network, ISDN, GSM, WLAN, also adjusted for PDAs.
- Event-Controlled Recording in the camera or on file servers up to the Terabyte range.
- Playback of recorded images/event stories in the Player of the integrated video management system.
- Display of several cameras or events on the camera's Multi View page.
- Event Notification by email, SMS (using a provider), phone calls, sounds and by visual means.
- Speaker Phone with speak, listen and intercom modes using the microphone and loudspeaker.
- ISDN Audio Call-In to remotely control the camera using a touchtone telephone (retrieve camera information, establish Internet connection, announcement of retrieved IP address, intercom feature, etc.).
- MxPEG video compression using MxPEG Viewer for Windows® which is downloadable from the camera.
- Enhanced startup options for the camera (obtain IP address via DHCP, announce IP address and other network data, reset to factory default setting) using the blue R and L keys on the camera's front.
- Guest page: Live images without the possibility of influencing camera features.
- Live page: Live images with access to certain control features and pre-defined soft buttons.
- PDA page: Live images on a page that has been adapted for PDAs, smart phones and similar devices.
- Player page: Video management system with access to stored images and event stories recorded by this and by other cameras.
- Multi View page: Multiple display of live/event images from this and from other cameras with soft buttons for accessing pre-defined and custom settings.
MOBOTIX ... the new face of IP video
©2003 MOBOTIX AG, hCc · http://www.mobotix.com/
· d[: firstname.lastname@example.org